- Crystal System: Hexagonal
- Formation: Primary or secondary
- Mineral Class: Phosphate
- Colour: grey, yellow, green, blue
- Forms: Natural, tumbled, cut/carved and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
History/Mythology: Apatite was very often mistaken for minerals such as beryl and calcite in historic times, and was not classified as a mineral of its own until 1786 at which time it was give the name Apatite after the Greek word ‘apatao’ meaning ‘to delude’.
Apatite is considered to be a stone of manifestation and abundance. It helps to increase energy levels particularly when the are drained due to emotional exhaustion and to make you more motivated to achieve things. It helps to clear away any negative feelings such as anger, apathy and sorrow. By clearing the blockages and increase energy levels it helps to dispels confusion in any situation and ease the tension that this causes. It helps to open the Heart Chakra and clear away any negative or blocking belief patterns about oneself
Chakra – Heart Chakra and Throat Chakra (or adjust according to colour)
Healing – Heals bones, encourages formation of new cells. Suppresses hunger and raises metabolic rate. Heals glands meridians and organs.
- Worn as a piece of Jewelry.
- Can be used in all meditations – laying on the relevant area .
- Wonderful in gridding particulary when working with abundance.
Apatite Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $6.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- All postage outside Australia $18.50 flat rate.
- Pickup available from Sunshine Coast by appointment