- Crystal System: Hexagonal
- Formation: Primary
- Mineral Class: ring Silicate
- Colour: Green to light blue
- Forms: natural, tumbled, and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: March
Mythology/history – Aquamarine is a member to the beryl family and has been know for a very long time, however it was not until the Renaissance period that it got its current name. The word Aquamarine comes from Latin/Italian origin and means aqua marina which translates to’Seawater’ given due to its colouring. It was believe in the past that Aquamarine had the ability to change colour in order to reveal if someone was a friend or enemy or if a lie was being told to you.
Aquamarine is a stone of courage and helps to reduce stress and to quieten your mind. It harmonizes your surroundings and helps to bring balance and peace particularly when you are feeling overwhelmed. Aquarmarine is a good fortune talisman and helps to bring luck. Allows you to take a step back when dealing with other people and become more tolerant of their behavior. Aquamarine helps us to see if we have negative patterns/behavior in our live and break the cycle so that we can move forward..
Chakra – Solar Plexus
Healing – Useful for sore throats, swollen gland & thyroid problems. General tonic counteracts short and long sightedness.
- Aquamarine should be worn for a long periods of time in direct contact with the body.
- Can be used in all meditations and for gridding.
- Should be laid directly on the relevant body part during healing.
- Please on the eyelids in the evening for eye issues.
Aquamarine Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $6.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- All postage outside Australia $18.50 flat rate.
- Pickup available from Sunshine Coast Qld from markets