- Crystal System: Triclinic
- Location: Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Tanzania, Russia, Mexico and France
- Mineral Class: aluminum borate silicate
- Colour: Brown, black, gray, orange, yellow, blue and lilac
- Rarity: Rare
- Forms: Rare – Natural formations and set in jewlry
- Birthstone: Nil
History/Mythology: The name ‘axinite’ comes from the Greek word meaning ‘axe’ and this is due to the growth formation of the crystal.
Axinite is a very grounding stone that can help to connect with the ‘Earth’ or ‘Sharmanic’ energies the surround us. It is a wonderful stone for personal and self growth as it helps you to accept changes and move forward with ease and allows you to see the ‘light at the end of the tunnel’. It assist to stabilize and promote friendships and relationships as well as allowing you to explore who you really are and why you are here.
Chakra – Sex Chakra (Sacral), and Basic (Root Chakra) and spiritually your Earth Star Chakra.
Healing – Adrenals, muscular systems. Aligns vertebrae in spine and assists mending breaks and fractures.
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when connecting with sharmatic energies or going on a sharmatic journey.
- Wonderful as a healing tool when working with grounding and who you are issues.
- Can be used in gem essences and sprayed around the bodies aura.
Axinite Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.
- Pickup available from Events listed on Calendar by appointment