- Crystal System: Trigonal Crystal System
- Location: Australia, China and Bolivia
- Mineral Class: Metalloids
- Colour: Silver, silver/blue, White and indecent with a pink ting
- Rarity: Natural form Rare – Man made formation common
- Forms: Natural formation and sometimes in jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
History/Mythology: Bismuth is one of our basic elements and is number 83 on the periodic table. Up until 1763 it was thought to be a form of lead however the French chemist Claude Geoffroy the Younger established due to stability and slow rate of decay that it was a separate element. Bismuth has a number of commercial uses and is most famous for the stomach medication Pepto-Bismol as well as being a poor heat conductor it is added to low-melting alloys and used in sprinkler systems.
Bismuth is one of our basic element and is number 83 on our periodic table. It is a brittle metal with a crystalline structure and is commonly and easily grown or reformed in a Lab. The Lab grown specimens have the same makeup as the natural they are just in the wonderful crystalline structures. Bismuth is a wonderful stone to use if you are feeling detached or isolated and would like to reconnect with those around you on an emotional or spiritual level. Bismuth is a stone of transformation and helps to bring order and a calm into the chaos that can accompany change and allow you to progress to where you need to be. Bismuth is a wonderful stone to use when you want to enter a Shamanic Journey to increase your focus and visualization during meditation.
Chakra – Root or Base Chakra but is well suited to use on all Chakras
Healing – Helps reduce fever, assists with recovery time after surgery, eases the symptoms of stomach pain
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when going on a Shamanic Journey.
- Wonderful as a healing to use and assist with changes happening in your life.
- Great to use if you are feeling isolated and need to reconnect with those around you.
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.
- Pickup available from Events listed on Calendar by appointment.