- Crystal System:Monoclinic
- Formation: Secondary
- Mineral Class: Ring Silicate
- Colour: green to turquoise
- Forms: Natural, tumbled, cut/carved and in Jewelry
History/Mythology: The Word Chrysocolla comes from the Greek word ‘Chrys’ meaning gold and ‘Kolla’ meaning glue. It has this name due to the fact that the Ancient Greeks used to use the stone to solder gold. It was believed that the person possessing a stone would be more creative and feminine. The Native Americans believed that the stone had many healing power and that it could strengthen the body’s resistance and calm a person when stressed.
Chrysocolla is a transitional stone that will assist during difficult times of change such as loss of job, relationship issues and personal transformation. It will help to bring clarity to these difficult time and help release stress so that you can stay calm and focused and keep on moving ahead Chrysocolla is a wonderful stone to use with the Thymus or Second Heart Chakra as it will help you to come to terms with the past and release any sorry you are holding over past events. It is a very supportive stone and helps us to find inner peace by releasing any anger, guilt or blame that we are holding onto. Due to its wonderful colours Chrysocolla can be used to open both the Heart and Throat Chakras and create a better understanding of our circumstances and assist us with better communication.
Chakra – Throat Chakra, Thurus or Second Heart Chakra and Heart Chakra
Healing – Assists with infections in the throat area including tonsils, helps regulate the functioning of the thyroid gland, lowers high blood pressure, insulin production issues, PMS, healthy fetal development, labor pains, helps reduce inflammation issues such as arthritis, rheumatism, and joint issues.
- Chrysocolla should be worn for a long periods of time as a comforting stone to assist through times of transition.
- Can be used in all meditations on the third eye to assist spiritually, on the throat to assist with communication and on the Heart or Thurmus to open heart and release old hurts.
- A great hand warmer in times of stress or change.
- At the front door in order to guard against unwanted callers or neighbours.
Chrysocolla Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Express Post available $10 on all orders within Australia
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.
- Pickup available from Events listed on Calendar by appointment.