Dalmatian Jasper (Dalmatian Stone)
- Crystal System: Monoclinic
- Location: Mexico
- Mineral Class:Silicate
- Colour: Blue Black
- Rarity: Common
- Forms: Rough, tumbled, cut and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
History/Mythology: The name Dalmatian stone comes from the stones resemblance to the dog of the same name and its spotted coat. This stone is only found in Mexico and is quiet porous so it can be easily dyed.
Dalmatian Jasper or Dalmatian Stone is a great grounding stone and will help you to come back to earth in all aspects of your life, this is particularly true if your have a highly analytical personality. Dalmatian Jasper is a wonderful stone if you work with animals as it will help you to connect with them and at the same time give off a calming and soothing energy so that the animals feel safer within your presents. Dalmatian Jasper is a stone that allows you to learn from our past actions so that we don’t repeat the same mistakes and can move forward while remaining calm and proceeding with composure. Dalmatian Jasper is a protective and grounding stone due to the black/brown Tourmaline inclusions (spots).
Chakra – Root or Base Chakra
Healing – Will assist with increasing energy flow.
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when reflecting on past events or making decisions moving forward.
- Great to use when dealing with hurt or sick animals.
- Carried or worn as a talisman for protection.
Dalmatian Jasper Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $6.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- All postage outside Australia $18.50 flat rate.
- Pickup available from Sunshine Coast Qld from markets