- Crystal System: Hexagonal
- Formation: Primary or Tertiary or artificially created
- Mineral Class: Ring Silicate, Beryl Family
- Colour: Emerald Green
- Forms: Rough, cubes, natural, faceted, cut/carved and common in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Ancient and Traditional May
History/Mythology: Fall into your precious stone category and the finest emeralds every found come from Columbia. It is very rare to find a natural Emerald without a flaw or inclusion, but this can be a good thing if you are looking to purchase a natural Emerald as it is a sign that it is real. Legend has it the emeralds can be found in the next of the Phoenix. In Antiquity Emeralds were associated with the messenger of the Gods Mercury.
Emerald due to its wonderful green colour is associated with love and works best with the heart Chakra. Emeralds help us to open up our heart chakras and more easily give and receive love, by doing this it encourages a bonding between couples/people and helps strengthen communication and the expression of feelings. By opening up the heart chakra Emeralds allow us to have the courage to start to realize and then follow our true path with a strengthen resolution that you are moving in the right direction. Emerald is considered to be a stone of prosperity and will help to attract abundance into ones life.
Chakra – Heart Chakras
Healing – Treats sinus, heart, liver, lungs, improves vision. Alleviates rheumatism and diabetes.
- Emeralds can be worn for a long periods of time in direct contact with the body.
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when working with issues of the heart.
- Emerald is wonderful to use when doing healing, place over the heart on on the relevant area.
- Emerald can also safely be used as a gem elixir. Please make sure your Emerald is not dyed before using it for this purpose.
Emerald Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Express Post available $10 on all orders within Australia
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.
- Pickup available from Events listed on Calendar by appointment.