- Crystal System: Triclinic
- Formation: Tertiary
- Mineral Class: Silicates
- Colour: Blue, Green, Black and Dichronic
- Forms: Blades, fans, natural, tumbled, cut/carved and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
History/Mythology: Kyanite did not receive its name until the eighteenth century due to the fact that up until then most blue crystal/stones were put in the same category. So even though Kyanite has been used and around for a long time there are no existing traditions as to its use.
Kyanite never needs to be cleansed as it does not hold negative energy. It encourages you to speak your truth, cutting through fears and blockages. Restores Qi to the physical body and its organs
Known Kyanite types/colours:
- Blue (most common)
- Orange (Least Common)
Chakra: Throat and Third Eye
Healing: Treats muscular disorders, fevers, thyroid, adrenals, and a natural pair reliever, lovers blood pressure, and releases excess weight. Balances yin-yang energy.
- Kyanite can be worn in direct contact with the body. Pendant are a wonderful way to use Kyanite as it places the stone closes to the relevant chakra.
- Can be used in all meditations or gridding.
- A stone circle of Kyanite blades is a great enhancing method and very powerful
Kyanite Products for Sales
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Express Post available $10 on all orders within Australia
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.
- Pickup available from Events listed on Calendar by appointment.