- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Formation: Secondary
- Mineral Class: Oxide, quartz group
- Colour: Red, Yellow, beige Marbled
- Forms: Natural, tumbled, cut/carved and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
History – Mookaite is considered a healing stone by the Native Aboriginal people and was used for regeneration and the healing of woulds for ‘everyday use’. Mookaite is a natural Australian Jasper.
Mookaite stabilizes the inner and outer worlds of experiences. Gives a deep calm so you can face anything. It encourages versatility and also points out all the possibilities so you can choose the right one for now. It is believed that Mookaite has beneficial energies that will slow the aging process. They do this by assisting you to change your belief about the aging process. Makes a wonderful traveling talisman as it encourages adventure and yet protects at the same time on a physical level. Helpful to expectant parents.
Chakra – Root Chakra
Healing – Fortifies the immune system, heals wounds and purifies the blood.
- Placed one under your pillow for long term improvement in your health.
- Jewelry made from this stone is great to wear when traveling to unfamiliar places, as it will alert you to imminent danger.
- Great to use as a hand warmer or comforter.
Mookaite Products for sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Express Post available $10 on all orders within Australia
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.
- Pickup available from Events listed on Calendar by appointment.