- Crystal System: Orthorhombic
- Formation: –
- Mineral Class: Silicates
- Colour: Dark Charcoal gray/black colour which has Labradorescence appearance.
- Forms: Natural, tumbled, cut/carved and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
History/Mythology: Nuummite was first discovered in a place called Nuuk in Greenland which is how it dirived its name. This is one of only a handful of place that it has been discovered on the earth (Greenland, Canada, Spain and the USA). Nuummite is very old and was formed over 3 billion years ago which makes it one of the most ancient stones know to man.
Nuummite is commonly called ‘The Sorceress Stone’ and was formed over 3 billion years ago making it one of the oldest stones know to man. Nummite is an ancient stone that can help you to move your spiritual growth quickly and allow yourself to become more attuned with the Earth energies that surround us. Within this stone is the energy of magic and mystical vibrations of the earth. Brings good luck and assists manifestation. Also highly protective and a powerful shamanic journeying stone.
When you are ready to face the dark side of yourself this stone will attract you to it. While it is releasing deep karma it helps you to let go of issues that have been blocking and holding you back so that you can move on in life. It can increase the number and frequency of experiencing synchronistic events in your life. This seemingly random bringing together of unrelated events is a strong aid to moving you forward in your life.
Chakra – Earth Star Chakra, Root or Base Chakra and (once activated within you) Third Eye and Crown Chakras.
Healing – Clear Blockage from past experiences and allow you to move forward
- Nuummite should be worn in direct contact with the body or within the bodies aura.
- Meditation while gazing into a piece of Nuummite to enhance your clairvoyant abilities.
- As a hand comforter to allow you to have clarity of though and speak your mind more clearly
Nuummite Products for sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Express Post available $10 on all orders within Australia
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.
- Pickup available from Events listed on Calendar by appointment.