- Crystal System: rhombic
- Formation: Primary
- Mineral Class: island silicate
- Colour: green
- Forms: natural, tumbled, and common in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Traditional August and modern September and October
History/Mythology: Peridot has been used as a healing stone for over two thousand years before the birth of Christ and has been recorded in the middle ages as being a stone that could be used to ward off evil spirits and bestow wisdom and friendship on the wearer.
Peridot is a protective stone for the aura and helps to repair and strengthen it. Peridot neutralises toxins on all levels, purifiers and helps to releases old baggage that we are carrying. It activates the heart Chakra and solar plexus and helps you to detach from people & places from the past that are in anyway restricting you from moving forward. It assists to reduces stress & shows you how to forgive yourself & take responsibility for your life and where you are due to your own actions or inaction. Peridot is a joyful stone that helps you to see the lighter side of yourself and life.
Chakra – Heart Chakra
Healing – Tonic: regenerates tissue, strengthens metabolism. Aids heart, thymus, lungs, gallbladder. Helps in childbirth by strengthening abdomen & relieving pain.
- Peridot should be worn against the skin
- Can be used in all meditations
- Placed over the heart for healing
- Wonderful to use in gridding
Peridot Products for sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Express Post available $10 on all orders within Australia
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.
- Pickup available from Events listed on Calendar by appointment.