Picture Jasper (Landscape Jasper)
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Formation: Secondary
- Mineral Class: Oxide, quartz group
- Colour: Yellow, Brown with sedimentary like lines and patterns
- Forms: Natural, tumbled, cut/carved and common in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Modern September and October
Mythology – The Term jasper originated in the Middle Ages and had a similar meaning as our present day word ‘quartz’. Jasper is very commonly used to name stones that are hard to identify and so are give the name ‘Jasper’. Jasper has used throughout history, some of the earliest artifacts found are Scarab Amulets from ancient Egypt. In the middle ages it was considered to be the ‘Stone of Warriors’ and according to legend Siegfried’s sword had jasper set into its hilt. Picture Jasper – It is said that the swirling patterns and bands that are found in Picture Jasper are images from the Past that Mother Earth allows us to see.
Picture Jasper – Allows us to have a better understanding of our past fears, and allows us to more easily see the bigger picture in order to give us the confidence to move forward. Picture Jasper is the perfect stone to have on you when starting a new business venture as it helps to align your goals and dreams and make them a reality. Picture jasper is a stone the stimulates the creative side of your person and allows you to form a greater bond with ‘Mother Earth’. A great travel talisman that will allow you to have a greater understanding of the place and cultures that you visit.
Chakra – Root chakra, Sacral and Solar Plexus
Healing – Assists with additions, helps keep immune system healthy, alleviates skin disorder, helps with lung issues as well an allergies.
- Worn or carried around as a comforter stone
- Meditated on when working on breaking an addition to assist to focus your mind and stay on track
- When starting a new business venture keep picture jasper in your aura to assist with a successful outcome.
- Placed on body or appropriate Chakra for healing
Picture Jasper Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Express Post available $10 on all orders within Australia
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.
- Pickup available from Events listed on Calendar by appointment.