Sharks are continuously loosing and replacing their teeth over their life span and as a result of this Shark Teeth are a commonly found Fossils. A shark tooth when it falls out will usually have to fall into a sedimentary layer in order to fossilize and the fossilization process will take a minimum of 10,000 years. The most common Shark teeth come from the Upper Cretaceous and Tertiary periods.
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Express Post available $10 on all orders within Australia
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.
- Pickup available from Events listed on Calendar by appointment.